It’s Time to Tune-Up Your Air Conditioner
A poorly running air conditioning unit can quickly become a costly, uncomfortable problem. We know how much you depend on your air conditioner to run properly during the hot days here in San Antonio, Texas.
Just like your vehicle, your AC unit needs regular tune-ups to help keep it working at its most optimal level. If you notice that your AC vents are only blowing tepid temperature air, your home feels muggy and damp, or your power bill is slowly starting to creep up, then it may mean that your AC unit is due for a Air Authority, A Riteway Service Company 17-Point Checkup.
Many people are surprised to learn that their AC system needs an AC tune-up every year. Failure to remain on top of these tune-ups can lead to serious problems with the air conditioning system’s performance.
Beat the Heat with Our 17-Point AC Tune-Up Inspection
Several steps go into an air conditioner unit inspection.
Things that we will check include:
- Determine how well the thermostat is working
- Ensure that the wires or any electrical components are not faulty
- Confirm that the filters are clean and free of trapped debris
- All lines and ducts will be examined to ensure that they are working well and within safety code standards.
If we do find any problems with your AC system, we will be honest and forthright with you about our observations.
What is Included in Our 17-Point AC Tune-Up Inspection?
- Refrigerant lines
- Air Filters
- Refrigerant pressures and temperatures
- Air Purification
- Sub cool and superheat calculation
- Blower Fan & Motor
- Condenser fan amps
- Temperature Split
- Condenser coil
- Compressor run and start amps
- Drain pan and Condensate Line
- Evaporator Coil
- Electrical connections
- Indoor & Outdoor Capacitors