- Your commercial HVAC system will eventually need to be repaired or replaced.
- Air Authority LLC is committed to providing affordable, fast, and professional service on your commercial HVAC system.
Commercial HVAC systems can vary greatly from residential systems, and can be extremely complex. The equipment in a commercial HVAC system is larger and commercial HVACs often have a higher output than that of a residential system. Properly maintaining your commercial HVAC system is essential- especially during the summer. We can help diagnose and address any concerns that you may have about your HVAC system.
No matter what your commercial HVAC needs are, Air Authority LLC has you covered.
Whether you need your commercial HVAC unit serviced or completely replaced, you can depend on Air Authority LLC to help keep it running smoothly. Even if you are not in need of immediate repairs, you can avoid costly expenses later by scheduling regular maintenance and tune-ups on your existing system now.
We are happy to work around your busy schedule for any services or repairs. We understand that you are running a business and you don’t have time to stress about keeping your employees or your customers cool and comfortable.
Whether you’re managing a small office suite or a large industrial warehouse, know that you have a trusted and experienced Air Authority LLC HVAC technician to call for any of your HVAC needs.
Call Air Authority LLC today at (210) 290-8270.
Commercial Heating and Cooling System
If you have a San Antonio HVAC commercial property or if you have multiple commercial properties, let us help you with your HVAC systems. Air Authority is a HVAC contractor in charge of a process that promises great results.
We offer the following services:
A professionally trained technician will check the operation of your HVAC system and provide a written report of the condition along with recommendations.
Ideal for tenant “move-ins” and “move-outs”, the buying or selling of a new building, and to determine the condition of an existing system in reference to possible replacements/upgrades.
The benefits of a maintenance plan include: lower utility costs, more comfortable environment with increased productivity, longer equipment life, and discounted labor rates without overtime charges.
Maintenance plans include cleaning of equipment, inspections, and filter changes. All buildings and systems are different so a plan will be tailored specifically for your business.
- You can trust Air Authority with your next HVAC project. We know this is a major investment for your business, which is why we have the best people and products to make sure your employees and customers are happy.
- We will work with your schedule to minimize downtime.
- Example of projects we are capable of include: rooftop AC replacement, split system replacement,
duct workreplacement, exhaust fan and exhaust hood replacement, and building automation retrofit.
- Contact us online or call us at (210) 290-8270 to request a repair and a staff member will dispatch a professionally trained tech to your business.
- Your technician will carefully inspect your system, find the problem, explain the solution and provide you a cost estimate—before any work begins.
- Air Authority will work to make the repair as fast as possible to minimize your downtime.
- A controls system by Air Authority has huge benefits including energy savings, occupant comfort, and complete real-time control over your HVAC system.
- We use the i-Vu system by Carrier, a leader in the HVAC industry.
- Controllers, sensors and web user interface will be tailored specifically for your building and HVAC system.
- Let us help protect your investment through our high-quality HVAC service for commercial properties in Texas.
Reliable HVAC Commercial Service
Our services are designed to boost comfort and energy efficiency and we protect against downtime and premature equipment failure whilst keeping facilities safe and comfortable. We take pride in our HVAC specialists that are experienced and knowledgeable in the field that executes the job perfectly.
Why Choose Us
Air Authority LLC has been the key partner of commercial properties in delivering heating, ventilation and air conditioning service needs. we want to make sure that you get to maintain a productive environment by increasing the asset life and reliability of your HVAC systems.
With a combination of industry knowledge and experience along with the effort to thoroughly assess each client’s unique circumstances and goals, we are very confident that we can keep your HVAC systems and your facilities running as efficiently as possible.
You can guarantee a top quality initial operational assessment and an ongoing planned maintenance program from us. And in the case of emergency, our HVAC experts will provide a swift response to get your facilities up and running again.
2554 Boardwalk San Antonio, TX 78217
Sat & Sunday: 8:00am-5:00pm
San Antonio’s Economy
Over twenty million tourists visit the city and its attractions every year, contributing substantially to its economy, primarily due to The Alamo and the River Walk. The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center alone hosts over 300 events annually with more than 750,000 convention delegates from around the world.
San Antonio is headquarters to six Fortune 500 companies, including Valero Energy, Andeavor USAA, iHeartMedia, NuStar Energy, Inc.Energy, and CST Brands.
Monday- Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm
Sat & Sunday: 8:00am-5:00pm