Trust Air Authority to install your New AC system
Best People + Best Brands = Comfortable Home
Your home cooling and heating system is one of the most important and expensive investments you will make. It is responsible for maintaining and controlling the temperature and humidity, and for keeping the air clean.
With so many technologies, brands, and contractors to choose from – where do you start? Let us work with you to get you the best system that meets your needs.
The Air Authority AC installation Experience.
Request a Free Estimate
- Contact us online or call us at (210)-290-8270 to request a free estimate. You'll talk to a friendly staff member to find a time that works within your busy schedule.
Receive a Call Ahead
- Your professionally-trained tech will call you when they are approximately 30-45 minutes away, so you know exactly when they will be arriving.
See Unit Options and Upfront Prices
- During the 30-60 minute meeting, we will evaluate your system and ask you questions about your home to determine the best course of action. We will perform a Manual J to determine the correct sized system for your home.
Review System Choices
- We will present several options that will vary in efficiency, features and benefits. Each option will come with all available rebates and credits so you can make an informed decision.
- Air Authority tries to make sure the installation you purchased happens as soon as possible according to your schedule. If it can't happen within 24 hours, then we make it a priority to schedule it for the next closest time slot. Most installs can be completed in 1 day.
Give Us Feedback
- Finally, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did so we can make sure you were 100% satisfied. If you have any questions or issues please don’t hesitate to let us know.
The price for a new system can vary dramatically, starting at around $5,500 to over $15,000. This is why scheduling an appointment to see your home in person is so important. The major factor that affects the pricing are:
SEER tells you how efficient the A/C will be. It is like the MPG rating of a car…the higher the number the more efficient the system. A high-efficiency A/C helps lower your monthly electric bills, but it also has a higher upfront cost.
AC units are not one size fits all. The properly sized system will be determined for your home using the most current calculation methods. Larger capacity systems are more expensive than smaller ones.
Fixing ductwork issues:
Some homes have air duct issues that need fixing before we install the A/C system.
Consider a new A/C if you see these signs:
From our experience, the average A/C in San Antonio lasts about 10-15 years. The lifespan decreases further if you have not had annual professional maintenance.
Frequent expensive repairs:
If your A/C is starting to need repairs on a regular basis, it’s near the end of its lifespan.
Do you have outrageously high energy bills? Older units are inefficient and run up your energy bills.