A Letter Regarding COVID-19
Keeping Your Family Safe During COVID-19
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and continued support. We are open during this challenging time and will be responding to your emergency heating, and cooling and needs.
We take your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our team, extremely seriously. Your well-being is our top priority at Air Authority. We understand the concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing and wanted to let you know we are here for you when you need us.
We are following recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are taking extra safety measures and precautions for all of our office employees and field technicians. These include:
- Limiting our technicians to conduct service only to those homeowners not exhibiting symptoms.
- Wearing gloves and shoe covers.
- Limiting physical contact, like handshaking, with customers and other team members
- Routinely applying sanitizer and/or washing hands.
- Wiping surface areas in our work vehicles and tools after each visit.
For service please call us on (210)290-8270.
We kindly ask that if you or a household member is sick or showing symptoms, please notify us when calling.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.